• Small Colour and Monochrome classes with no restrictions on subject matter or technique in the Open, General, or Free sections subject to the Monochrome definition for Monochrome Class sections.
• Please submit UNMOUNTED PRINTS ONLY and there is NO RETURN OF PRINTS.
• All the prints WILL BE DESTROYED after the public exhibition of the event.
• Up to 4 Prints per section, SIZE of A4 (Prints may not exceed 8.5 inches by 12 inches).
• If you wish to print via print partner, Please send email with images in high resolution to Radiantprintonly@gmail.com (via wetransfer.com) along with sticker, the image size should be (12*8.5) inch, 300 dpi, RGB low resolution images will not be accepted for print.
• Contact Print Partner directly @ Radiantprintonly@gmail.com for print cost, Organizer bears no responsibility or is not involved under any circumstances.
• Please submit the digital format of the PRINT IMAGES at the time of registering the entry via our digital entry system accessible from www.enprintsalon.com. Oversized Prints will not be presented to jury. No communication shall be done from organizers in this regards.
• Prints shall be presented to jury randomly.
• Organizer assumes no responsibility for delay in transit/receipt of prints/damage during transit. Please ensure that all print shipments are marked as
• Contains Photographic Prints for Exhibition - No Commercial Value
• While organizer shall ensure and extend all possible co-operation with postal departments; Organiser shall not be responsible for payment of any fee/cost arising out of receipt of prints from postal department/courier company.
• Print receipt status will be updated twice a week (Sunday and Wednesday).
Each print must have entrants id, Name, Address, Phone number, Section and Title (as per the entry form) on the back of the print (using the English alphabet only)
• After completing the online application form, please send your printed images to:
MR. SIDDHARTHA DE
44, SANKAR HALDER LANE, KOLKATA - 700005,
• that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP,
• that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking,
• that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP,
• that in case of sanctions following the non-compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules,
• Concerning digital entries, FIAP recommends that authors should preserve intact, with no alteration, the original metadata of images. In case of contestation for incompliance with FIAP regulations the fact of not being able to access this important data could mean that the author could be sanctioned,
• Persons who are found guilty of plagiarism are excluded lifelong from FIAP activities.